Securus Technology maintains a solid reputation for providing excellent technology solutions for corrections, public safety, and monitoring. Recently, the company revealed how its services have been at the forefront in solving and preventing crimes through publishing samples of customer comments. Securus redacted the actual references to counties, facility and state names in a bid to keep the innocent safe. Here is a sample of the customer comments as follows:
- The assistance of Securus’ technology gave access to phone call information, which allowed officials to obtain a search warrant. In turn, this endeavor led to the arrest of a corrupt staff member for introducing contraband into a correctional facility.
- In another comment, Securus received praises for its continued commitment to improving public safety and revolutionizing the incarceration environment in one of its customer correctional facilities.
- Monitoring of calls using Securus’ technology revealed information about various crimes in a correctional facility. Some of them include threats, access to cellular devices, alcohol consumption, the existence of drugs and drug selling in the facility.
- Securus offers useful investigative tools that allow correctional staff to carry out investigations in cases of a potential threat to the security of the community or a facility.
- Some of the comments applauded the LBS software from Securus Technologies. One of them cited that combining the LBD software with other law enforcement tools allowed the sheriff’s department to recover millions worth of illegal cash, drugs, and assets.
About Securus Technologies
Securus Technologies takes pride in being among the foremost and largest providers of parolee tracking, government information management, and detainee communication solutions. The company has cemented its reputation when it comes to the provision of responsive customer care service and innovative technical solutions. These services and solutions target law enforcement and corrections communities. In fact, Securus Technologies has deployed its services in nearly 2600 correctional facilities spread across the District of Columbia, 45 states of the US, Mexico, and Canada.